Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 08/05/2022
Table of Contents
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 08/05/2022:
- Added the ability to filter reports by
iscanstatus on the Reports page in the Tenant. The reports for failed
iscanjobs can now be viewed at a glance as well as the successful reports.
- Assets selection table in policies now has the unprotected assets available for protection listed first.
- Added sorting options to the Policies table columns. Now all columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order with one click.
- Moved EC2 / EBS status information to their respective detailed pages. assets status can now be observed with other relevant asset information.
- Surfaced “Cloud Connector upgrade in progress” message on Sources page. Now users can see the upgrades in progress for their linked AWS accounts.
- In the username dropdown menu only text was clickable. This was fixed by expanding the clickable area to include the icons as well.
- When a filter was removed, it would remain displayed in the active filters. This was fixed.
- Incorrect region dropdown in vault creation flow was fixed to only include available regions to deploy the vault to.
- Removed unnecessary scroll bars on the Backup Timeline widget.
- Recoverability Index calculation was improved not to include assets that cannot be restored.