Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 12/02/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 12/02/2022:
- “Assets covered by a policy” widget was added to the Dashboard page. It helps to see the percentage of all EC2 and EBS assets discovered in the AWS accounts linked to the tenant that are included into at least 1 protection policy. Additionally, it provides a flow to add the omitted assets into the protection policies in just a couple of clicks.
- Email notification option was added for Warning and Error notifications levels in the Elastio Tenant Settings and Account Settings sections. You can specify email addresses to receive the notifications to in the Tenant settings ot set up personal notifications in the Account Settings section.
- The following notifications were added:
- Multiple CloudFormation stacks detected in AWS account.
- Backup policy is in compliance with the backup window.
- Backup policy is out of compliance with the backup window.