Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 06/02/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 06/02/2022:
- Default policies are now available in all Tenants upon Tenant creation. Default policies differ by the frequency of backups. The available frequencies are: Daily to perform a backup every 24 hours, Weekly that provides protection every 7 days and Monthly to backup the assets once a month.
iscanreports templates were updated to include malware and ransomware names.
- Filtering on the Reports page was improved to include more options.
- When a user’s role is changed an email notification will be sent to the Tenant admins.
- A Download button was added to the
iscanreports pages to save the report to local machine.
- Database optimizations were applied to the latest Elastio version.
- Job data/results json representation was made consistent across all jobs on the Jobs page.
elastio rp tagoption was added to Elastio CLI. Now previously created recovery points can be tagged at any point in time. The option to tag a recovery point at the time of creation was included in a previous release.
- Verbosity of debug log events was reduced from some components to optimize the amount of logs.
--subnetparameter can now be used for backup operations in Elastio CLI to specify the subnet to use.
- Validation of the command inputs was improved in Elastio CLI.
- Scheduler service was optimized to handle larger amounts of jobs.
- A confirmation is now required to perform any destructive operation in Elastio CLI. It can however be skipped thanks to special flags for programmatic use.
- Linux kernel 5.16 support was added to Elastio CLI.
- Error retrieving credentials for the Cloud Connector after AWS connection loss would occur in some cases. This was fixed.
- First page after login is Sources, when it should be On Boarding. This was fixed.
iccanreports were not displayed properly. This was fixed.
- Incorrect time would be displayed in some
iscanreports. This was fixed.
- Jobs were not previously associated with the source asset. This was fixed.
- Fixed error message for missing artifacts on updating the Cloud Connector.
- Fixed Task description on the Jobs page for
- Both EC2 and it’s EBS volume could be added to the same backup policy using option “Select assets by tags” which led to errors. This was fixed.
elastio iscanwould sometimes allow to pass the same
--pathmore than once. This was fixed.
- Writable mounts of EBS wrong behavior was fixed.
- EBS volume was restored even though the job failed with an error message. This behavior was fixed.
elastio file restorewas asking to overwrite restore target directory even if it did not exist before restore command was executed. This was fixed.
- EC2/EBS backup/restore without
--vaultflag specified would sometimes result in an error. This was fixed.
- Out of memory error would occur during intensive writes while snapshot was taken. This was fixed.
- Vault worker termination on backup would make the backup fail and terminal freeze. This was fixed.
- Vault worker termination on attach resulted in pending backup. This was fixed.
- Block backup would sometimes fail with “Kolobok error” in scheduled backups. This was fixed.
- “Kolobok error” would sometimes appear at the end of the job if s0 server was terminated. This was fixed.
- “Essential container in task exited” error would occur if Cloud Connector and Elastio CLI versions did not match. This was fixed.
- EC2 backup would panic in some cases if the previous EBS snapshot was empty. This was fixed.
- CLI installation would fail on ARM instances. This was fixed.
iscanof a recovery point would appear to hang when there was not enough memory. This was fixed.
iscanransomware check v2 didn’t always detect infected files. This was fixed.
- Anti-malware scan failed with “Cannot load Anti-malware database” error. This was fixed.
- iscan would finish silently without outputting the infected recovery point. This was fixed.
elastio iscanproduced a flood of warnings unrelated to the job results. This was fixed.
iscanwould fail in some cases with “Anti-malware license serial number has expired” error. This was fixed.
- Ransomware scan v2 failed on unicode characters. This was fixed.
iscanwould fail with “Cannot locate iscan-am-server”. This was fixed.