Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 11/08/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 11/08/2022:
New features & enhancements
- Introduced an option to protect all EC2 and EBS assets simultaneously in the same backup policy. This way all available assets present in the accounts linked to a Tenant can be protected with a single policy.
- The following notifications were added to the Tenant Notifications system. These can be sent via Slack. Recovery point events:
- Creation operation start and finish.
- Success and failure of backup. For backup policies events were created for:
- Evaluate policy.
- Delete policy.
- Run and execute policy.
- Policy run success and failure events.
- Improved “Clear All” button logic in the filters so that the filter data would not be cached and restored when pressed twice.
- The text on the Jobs page was overlapping the table borders. This was fixed.
- Improved login stability to eliminate redirect to timeout screen.