Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 05/12/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 05/12/2022:
- A new Vault page was implemented in Tenant.
- The ability to edit Description on Vault page was added to the Tenant.
- Descriptions for Assets/Instances, Assets/Volumes, Assets/Others pages were added to Tenant.
- Side menu scroll was added to the Tenant.
- Reports table icon and label were updated.
- Asset tag column on the Others page was removed as local machine cannot have tags.
- An option to enable disabled team member was introduced to the Team Members section of the Tenant Settings.
- Email notification for role changes for team members was added to the Tenant.
- Added versions of CFN, Cloud Connector and Vault to the Sources page in Tenant.
- Increased Tenant stability.
- Delete User endpoint was added to the Tenant backend.
- Activate User endpoint was added to the Tenant backend.
- Vault Region field was introduced for Generic Host assets to display where the backups of the assets is stored.
iscanreports would no longer be stored in the database, but are now moved to job attachments.
- Filtering was improved on Reports page.
iscanreports can now be accessed through the Elastio CLI.
elastio ec2 restorenow allows security group override in Elastio CLI.
- Ransomware v2 model was integrated into
- Asset ID is now reported back after mounting a recovery point.
- Backup operations would sometimes fail with
ScaleZ server is unavailable. This was fixed.
- Disabled user was able to login into the Tenant. This was fixed.
- Install on ARM instances was not working properly. This was fixed.
- Filters would not get reset correctly. This was fixed.
- It would sometimes be impossible to re-run the upgrade after it partly failed. This was fixed.
- Backup policies were not running when the Cloud Connector was in the “Upgrade Required” state. This was fixed.
- Vault creation Task description was incorrect on Jobs page. This was fixed.
- Recovery points were displayed in wrong format for backups on local machines. This was fixed.
- Assets with “Name” tag key were not covered by backup policies using “Select assets by tags”. This was fixed.
iscanreports which have empty
recovery_point_idwill be handled correctly from now on.
- Scalez error during stream restore would occur if vault was not explicitly specified. This was fixed.
- Vault delete would sometimes fail with ‘Vault has active leases’ error. This was fixed.
- Job would transition to the Failed state before the successful EC2 backup. This was fixed.
- EBS backup would fail in some occasions if snapshot was created manually. This was fixed.
iscanfailed on mount, it did not clean up. This was fixed.
- User-created mount point was previously deleted by
elastio umountcommand. This was fixed.
elastio umounton the device when it’s busy caused an error. This was fixed.
- File restore overwrite behavior was improved.
- “Failed to open volume” error during the restore was fixed.