Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 06/13/2023
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 06/13/2023:
- ElastioInstaller IAM role was updated according to the latest AWS ECS tagging rules updates. For the resources that support tag-based IAM authentication it is dependent on the
elastio:resource=truetag, for others a prefix
- ScaleZ timeout was optimized to match the jobs common behavior.
- Error messaging from Terraform was improved to make it more user-friendly.
- Webhooks integration page was introduced to the Elastio Tenant portal. It is located in the Setting section and allows you to sync events with third-party monitoring tools programmatically.
- Previously if there were more than 2 child jobs, the list could get inconsistent and not contain all child jobs in the jobs monitoring interface in Elastio CLI. This was fixed.
- In case a
VolumeInUseerror occurs the backup would previously fail. For such cases retries and timeouts were added to accommodate for the EBS attachment logic.
- Iscan would fail in some cases with “No such file or directory (os error 2)”. This was fixed.
- Previously mount would fail with “Failed to wait for daemon to reply” if ScaleZ instance was unavailable. Retries and communication optimization were implemented to avoid this error.
- Block backup would fail in some cases, when file system was created on a disc without partitions. This was fixed.
- “Input/output error (os error 5)” in file system checks was fixed.
- In rare cases Iscan would fail with a panic when getting read instructions from Scalez. This was fixed.