Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 11/14/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 11/14/2022:
New features & enhancements
- Enhanced the
iscanransomware detection algorithm to support customer use case.
- Extended types of ransomware detected.
- Added the abort command for background jobs in elastio CLI instead of only abort token - now the abort command can be directly copied and pasted in the terminal window.
- Decreased Lambda memory size to 3GB to work around the AWS Lambda quota limitation.
- Default tags were missing on the restored EBS volumes - this was fixed by adding the necessary IAM permissions to the restore.
- Dismount on Windows would occasionally fail. This was fixed.
- On occasion EC2
iscanfailed with error: “Tool xfs_repair exited with non-zero code 2 and std err”. This was fixed.
- Improved block backup cleanup after failing with the “Snapshot file is too large” error.
- Stream restore from file backup would fail in some cases. This was fixed.