Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 08/15/2023
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 08/15/2023:
- Elastio is now available in the new AWS regions:
- eu-west-2 (London),
- ap-south-1 (Mumbai).
- Starting from this version on, in case if a background job (for example, Elastio backup) failed due to the spot instance termination, the job will be re-run automatically. Job ID will remain the same.
- Fedora 38 support was added to Elastio CLI.
- Debian 12 support was added to Elastio CLI.
- Improved VPC misconfiguration detection logic to include more sophisticated setups.
- The help in Elastio CLI was improved to include more detail on the operations it describes.
- Iscan job will be retried from now on if an error “No route to host (OS error 113)” occurs.