Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 06/22/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 06/22/2022:
- Dashboard behavior and design were updated.
- New filters were added to the Jobs page.
- Plans were renamed to Policies in Elastio Tenant.
- “Repair” functionality was added to Sources page of the Tenant. This option would allow to recover from some Cloud Connector failure modes.
- Jobs filters would not match the ones on Assets page. This was fixed. They now include accounts, kinds, instances, regions, etc.
- Asset data was exposed on the Jobs page to expand jobs related information.
- Links to documentation were added to the Dashboard page in Tenant.
- Incorrect protected items names were observed in the Windows block storage
iscanreports on the Reports page. This was fixed.
- “Policy name” field validation was introduced to the Elastio Tenant.
- A warning that unlinking a Source is not removing Elastio from AWS was added as a pop-up to the Sources page.
- Input field on Link Source flow would accept “-“ symbol and produce an error. This was fixed.
- Allowed symbols suggestion for the Password field would now be shown on the Sign-up page.
- Cloud Connector installation job was extended with subnet selection.
- The ability to list VPC’s subnets was added to the “Link Source” flow.
- Subnet selected upon Vault creation is now stored in Vault data.
- CloudConnector and Vault repair options were added to the Elastio Tenant.
- Elastio IAM policies did not allow the lease to be released. This was fixed.
- Malware scans are now supported on Windows.
elastio iscanwill now work on Linux arm64.
- CLI packages for Ubuntu 21 and 22 are now being published and are available to install.
- An option to restore to a specific availability zone was added to agentless restore commands.
elastio ec2 restorewill now allow to override VPC.
- The default behavior to rely on network config at backup time for restore was modified to be smarter and detect cases when the config is unavailable.
- Default policies were missing in a newly created Tenant. This was fixed.
- Duplicates of assets would appear in some cases on Assets page after Cloud Connector activation. This was fixed.
- Email address validation was added to ensure that email addresses are always lower case.
- Default policies removal from the Tenant was previously possible under some circumstances. This was fixed.
- Removing custom role would fail with Internal error. This was fixed.
- Incorrect range number would occasionally appear in pagination after changing the number of rows per page. This was fixed.
- There were no items on a page with pagination if the amount of total items was higher than the chosen range. This was fixed.
- Windows EC2 backup would fail if AWS snapshot creation took a long time. This was fixed.
- An error message for missing artifacts was improved in updating Cloud Connector operation.
- Vault upgrade would fail with: “Error deleting Batch Compute Environment”. This was fixed.
iscanwas unable to handle file system corruption properly. This was fixed.
- Stream restore asked for overwrite even when a file to restore did not previously exist. This was fixed.
- Block backups would occasionally fail for dismounted devices. This was fixed.
- Block backup would fail with “Snapshot file is too large” error. This was fixed.
- Device was still present in the system after
elastio umountoperation on some occasions. This was fixed.
- Block restore and mount would fail under certain circumstances on Windows with error “The following devices … were not found in recovery point”. This was fixed.