Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 03/30/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 03/30/2022:
- An indication that Cloud Connector requires an update on Sources page was added.
- A meaningful error message would now be displayed when the user logs into the tenant that he does not have access to.
- A sub-table with EBS that are connected to EC2 instances was added to the Assets table on the Policies page.
- Search bar on Asset page would now say “Search By Asset ID”.
- “SLA” tab label was changed to “Frequency” on the Policies page.
- Delete confirmation pop-up window on Policies page was improved.
- Creating a policy with an already existing name will now highlight the name of the policy and explain the error.
- Stream backup should be part of the Cloud Connector Jobs tab from now on.
- The “In progress” job icon was changed to gold and animation was added to display jobs in progress.
- A filter to the Asset page was added to filter “Connected” and “Disconnected” assets.
- The width of the table columns was set up to have a fixed maximum.
iscanreports would now be hard deleted on Cloud Connector deletion.
- Commit hash was added to the lambda versions.
- Performance of vault deletion was improved.
- Mount performance on workloads like
iscanmalware scans was improved.
- System crash will be avoided from now when memory is too low to perform bio tracing.
- Shrinking for EC2 restore was implemented in Elastio CLI.
- s0 database locking on S3 was implemented.
- Volumes of newly created instances were shown as “not attached” on the Asset page. This was fixed.
- Recovery point links in Dashboard became inactive after being clicked on once. This was fixed.
- When adding new assets to a policy, they didn’t show up in the Assets column in the Policy table. This was fixed.
- The Kind column was now correctly displayed on Recovery Point page. This was fixed.
- File restore command was being displayed instead of stream restore in some cases. This was fixed.
- Filters on Recovery Points page were fixed.
- The “Restore Stream” modal window appeared when restoring file/path recovery point. This was fixed.
- Recovery points page in the Tenant used to show incorrect data and backup sizes. This was fixed.
- User-added Tag value was replaced with “True” value while restoring EC2/EBS. This was fixed.
- Overlapping numbers of assets in Assets column on the Sources page was fixed.
- Reports page used to display incorrect status of the report. This was fixed.
- Labels on Integrity Scan reports were fixed to match the actual scan type performed.
- Protected object on the report details page was in wrong format. This was fixed.
- Restore from the recovery point page did not open the restore dialog. This was fixed.
- “Create Vault” job would sometimes fail with “HTTP error” message on the Jobs page. This was fixed.