Enhancements, Fixes, and Known Issues 02/09/2022
The following enhancements, fixes, and known issues are found in this release, dated 02/09/2022:
- New catalog format is now used by default. This is a big change which may have broken backup, restore, or mount workflows, so please verify all of your usual use cases are still working properly. Report any issues you encounter.
- A new support flow has been introduced: any issue encountered should be reported via Intercom, Slack channel can be used for other comments, requests and discussions.
- The font of description on Jobs page was made identical to other parts of the page.
- “Deployment Status” header was removed from the Cloud Installer page.
- Date selector for Dashboard and Jobs pages was fixed.
- “Add New Access Token” page sometimes would not load. This was fixed.
- Recovery Point page was introduced to Tenant.
- Job type was not correct for file backup. This was fixed.
- Resource IDs were removed from the Dashboard page widgets.
- Inventory would now gather all assets (including stopped, running, not terminated).
- “Mount” commands for assets that are not EBS, block or EC2 were removed.
- VPC subnets will now be validated to have “auto-assign public IPv4 address” in the background.
elastio stack deploycommand was deprecated from the Elastio CLI.
elastio job listoutput will include start and end dates and time and would now sort properly.
- Pre-defined IAM policies were updated with catalog v2 lambda permissions.
- Vault and Cloud Connector version are now saved in the catalog v2 table.
- CLI install without drivers would sometimes fail and close PS window on Windows 11. This was fixed.
- Elastio block backup of a mounted volume located on disk without partition would fail. This was fixed.
- Backup of root filesystem would sometimes contain empty “/dev”, “/proc”, “/sys” and “/run” directories. This was fixed.
elastio iscanwould enter infinite loop while processing some EBS snapshots in some cases. This was fixed.
- The current version might be unstable due to catalog v2 introduction.
elastio stream restoreexamples do not match current syntax implementation.
- Clicking “Restore” button on the file recovery point in Tenant Console results in the incorrect command being displayed.